Meet Ringgold in Boston at SSP 2017
Find us at Booth 212A
Data-driven enterprises depend on quality data.
Ringgold supports more than 80 companies, turning their information into an asset. Our Identify Database and related solutions can be used to resolve data quality issues, enhance business development, and gain 360-degree insight into your enterprise.
The Identify Database is a single source of authoritative institutional information, making the following possible:
- Achieve a 360-degree view of your interaction with subscribers, funders, author affiliations, sponsors, and other constituents
- Interoperate with other persistent IDs: ORCID, ISNI, Open Funder Registry IDs
- Break down data silos: AMS, CRM, finance, fulfillment, peer review, marketing, and more
- Produce seamless workflows
- Normalize names and other key data elements for all organizations
- Support data governance and master data management
Start the conversation.
Schedule a meeting with us at the SSP Annual Meeting, Booth 212A
Click here to make an appointment during the event, May 31 – June 2 2017.
Join our Identify User Group Meeting & Happy Hour
Meet with us at these industry events
24 Feb 2020 - 25 Feb 2020
London Book Fair
10 Mar 2020 - 12 Mar 2020
UP Redux Conference
17 Mar 2020 - 18 Mar 2020
UKSG Annual Conference - Stand 18
30 Mar 2020 - 1 Apr 2020
SSP Annual Meeting - Booth 309
Boston, MA, USA
27 May 2020 - 29 May 2020