We are sorry that we can’t meet you in person this year but the Ringgold team is excited to meet with you virtually during this year’s digital Frankfurt Book Fair from 14-18 October 2020.
Meet with us to discuss how Ringgold’s Data Services can support all phases of the research & publication lifecycle
- Track and integrate author affiliations
- Prepare data for Transformative Agreement negotiation
- Help to ensure more accurate APC payments
- Research management and impact assessment
- Data quality and data governance
- Sales, marketing, and business development
- Reporting and analysis
- Systems integrations and migrations
Let us show you how to enhance your data to fulfill your business goals.
Contact us to learn how Ringgold’s Identify Database, the most widely-adopted and comprehensive authority file of organizations, can be leveraged by your business or institution.
And, our ProtoView service supports book publishers with outstanding connections to the major discovery services.
>> Read our client case studies for examples of the Identify Database in action
Free online event: Ringgold Data Services with Key Use Cases
Beth Hoskins, Ringgold’s Business Development Manager, will show a live demonstration of the Identify Database, illustrate key use cases and answer any questions that you might have. Click here to register for free
Please join us:
Date: Wednesday 14 October 2020
Start time: 16:00 CEST, 15:00 BST, 10:00 EST, 07:00 PDT