The Ringgold team are gearing up for the 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair, October 10 – 12, and for the STM Meeting on October 9. We are excited to meet with you, and to discuss how our authoritative organization data and data services can support all phases of the research & publication lifecycle, addressing common challenges:
- Data governance and data quality
- Sales, marketing, and business development
- Author affiliation identification
- Reporting and analysis
- Publication workflows
- Systems integrations & migrations
- Book discovery in the scholarly supply chain
Contact us us to learn how Ringgold’s Identify Database, the most widely-adopted authority file of organizations, and the Consortium Directory can be leveraged by your business or organization. Our ProtoView service supports book publishers, with metadata and connections to discovery services.
Request a meeting with Ringgold staff or visit us at Hall 4.2, Stand L71:
- Laura Cox, Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- Jay Henry, Chief Marketing Officer
- Diane Cogan, VP Global Sales
- Christine Orr, Sales Director, North America
- Jean Brodahl, Business Development Manager
We look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt this October.