The Ringgold team are gearing up for the 2017 Frankfurt Book Fair, October 11 through 13, and for the STM Meeting on October 10. We are excited to meet with you, and to discuss how our authoritative data and data services can support all phases of the research & publication lifecycle, addressing common challenges:
- Data governance and data quality
- Sales, marketing, and business development
- Research management and impact assessment
- Reporting and analysis
- Publication workflows
- Systems integrations & migrations
- Book discovery in the scholarly supply chain
- Creation and effective integration of book metadata and descriptions
Contact us to learn how Ringgold’s Identify Database, the most widely-adopted authority file of organizations, can be leveraged by your business or institution. And, our ProtoView service supports book publishers with outstanding connections to the major discovery services.
Join us for this HotSpot Presentation
Open Access Master Class: University APCs for Publishers
Professional & Scientific Information Hot Spot Stage, Hall 4.2 N99
At research universities, tracking Article Publication Charges (APCs) brings costly inefficiency to the manuscript submission workflow for authors, funders and university staff. VAT and compliance rules overwhelm manual systems that simply won’t scale. What publishers and institutional leadership require is a business-minded application that serves all stakeholders. Find out what a solution could mean to the bottom line for you and your partners too. Presented by Copyright Clearance Center, and chaired by CCC’s Christopher Kenneally, panelists include Ringgold’s Laura Cox.
Request a meeting with Ringgold staff or visit us at Hall 4.2, Stand M85:
- Laura Cox, Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- Jay Henry, Chief Marketing Officer
- Diane Cogan, VP Global Sales
- Christine Orr, Sales Director, North America
- Beth Hoskins, Sales Development Manager
We look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt this October.